For a limited time, we’re offering your FIRST session for only $199 (normally $365). Get the special offer coupon HERE!
Looking for Sclerotherapy in West Palm Beach? Sclerotherapy (hypertonic saline) is the most common treatment for spider veins. A micro needle is injected into the veins and a medicine is injected that will ultimately cause the veins to stick together and seal shut. This cuts off the flow of blood. The vein then turns into scar tissue and fades away in a matter of weeks.
- Why is Sclerotherapy Beneficial?
- Virtually pain free and safe
- In office treatment, no hospital time required
- Minimally invasive
- No incisions or anesthetics used, little risk of complications
- Rids you of unsightly veins
- No down time
- Does the procedure take long?
- No. It only takes 15-30 minutes for the treatment. It is common to need more than one treatment to reach your desired outcome.
- Is the procedure painful?
- There is a reported slight stinging from the medicine and mild discomfort from the micro-needle.
- How long does recovery take?
- There is no downtime so walking directly after the procedure is encouraged. Remaining active and the daytime use of compression hose are the keys to a speedy recovery.
- Are there risks involved with this procedure?
- There are some mild side effects such as itching or stinging complications are rare. Hyperpigmentation can occur but usually resolves itself over time. Dr. Navarro will review any potential dangers in detail at your consultation and answer any questions you may have.
- How much does the procedure cost?
- The treatment costs $365 per session. Please call and schedule a consultation so we may better assist your patients needs.