The best treatment and the paragon for spider veins is laser. It is safe and effectively treats your superficial veins. The way the laser works is a series of brief pulses of light are delivered through a small hand held laser into the targeted vein. This advanced treatment allows for a very precise amount of energy to be delivered into the vein. The heat introduced to the vein causes it to clot which in turn causes the body to absorb it.
At the Vein Center of the Palm Beaches, painless laser treatments are performed to eliminate vein problems. Rest assured your visit will be a comfortable experience in our spa like medical office. With Dr. Navarro’s 22 years of experience and comprehensive knowledge in the latest techniques in vein care you will achieve the best cosmetic results.
- Why is Laser Vein Treatment Beneficial?
- No anesthetic is required
- Safe, in office procedure
- The laser cools as it treats
- Relatively pain free
- The majority of patients only need 2-3 treatments
- No down time
- Are there side effects?
- Small red cat scratch like marks will appear on your skin and will heal in one to two days
- Is the procedure painful?
- You may experience a slight tingling sensation during the procedure. If any pain is felt by the patient, local anesthetic is administered before the procedure
- How long does recovery take?
- There is no down time and resuming normal activity after the procedure is encouraged. Though results may not show for several months typically patients are satisfied with the results in a short period of time.
- Are there risks involved with this procedure?
- Risks with this procedure are extremely rare. Dr. Navarro will review any potential dangers in detail at your consultation and answer any questions you may have.