Interested in Microneedling in West Palm Beach, FL? Our offices are located on Sansburys Way in West Palm Beach near Wellington and Royal Palm Beach. Check out our reviews on Google, Healthgrades and ZocDoc!
Microneedling is a form of collagen induction therapy. It is a cosmetic procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles, through controlled injury to treat scarring, wrinkles, and acne. It is a minimally invasive treatment, with little to no down time. During the wound healing process, skin becomes ready to remodel and increase collagen production. The final phase of the healing process begins once the wound is closed, this phase involves collagen formation
Benefits of Micro-Needling on Aging Skin
- To smooth wrinkles, lines and folds.
- Suitable alternative for injections with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers (Micro-needling allows for the natural synthesis of collagen, elastin and other components of intracellular matrix).
- To dramatically increase the penetration and therefore the therapeutic effect of topical agents
- Medical Micro-needling maximizes the active penetration of topical agents through the three natural trans-dermal delivery routes, that is the stratum cornea, hair follicle pores and sebaceous gland canals, speeding up thus treatment results.
- Helps to lighten pigmentation marks by administering and delivering medicines, different agents that will help promote natural skin regeneration and repair by producing more collagen
Improves Skin Texture and the Appearance of Large Pores
- Pore size reduction occurs due to increasing collagen production around the pore (which helps to squeeze the pore tighter) and due to increasing elastin production (which allows stretched pores to revert back to their original size)
- To reduce the appearance of indented acne scars
- To improve scars caused by chicken pox
- Helps to relax old scars
- Helps to diminish the appearance of old surgical scars
Helping with Alopecia (Hare Loss)
- Micro-needling can be combined with the use of specialized products to achieve the best results in hair loss in conjunction with a short-needled roller. Active ingredients such as Centella Asiatica extracts (vasodilator activity) along with vitamins, amino acids and minerals restore the micro-circulation of the scalp and revitalize hair follicles fighting thus thinning hairs by stimulating re-growth.
Micro-Needling for the Body
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks from pregnancy or weight loss.
- Improves the appearance of cellulite.
- Micro-needling helps to thicken the skin by stimulating collagen and synthesis in the dermal layers leaving the epidermis intact.
This is a natural form of skin renewal! Interested in learning more? Contact us!